Monday 19 March 2012

It's nearly Spring!

So, spring is in the air and we are gearing up for yet another busy wedding season.  Lucky for you we have just had yet another delivery of exciting new repertoire, which we cannot wait to perform!  Just a few of the new tunes we have up our musical sleeves:  Always - Bon Jovi, Back in Black - ACDC, Crazy In Love - Beyonce, There Goes The Fear - Doves, Mr Blue Sky - ELO, Sigh No More - Mumford and Sons, plus many, many more.  Don't forget to check out our repertoire page for the complete list of our music.

In January, we found a little spare time to record some brand new videos.  These are all available to watch on our youtube channel but here's a couple of our favourites:





Whilst we are on our travels, we often meet other suppliers and we would like to give special mention to the lovely Ian Bursill who we met recently at Hampton Manor.  Ian is a wedding photographer based in Loughborough, check out this beautiful image below:




"I just wanted to say on behalf of myself and my new husband thank you soo much, sorry I didn't get chance to talk to you much but there are certain moments in the day when I can remember hearing you play and knowing what a good choice it was to have you there.  One of my memories is of signing the register and listening to "All I Ask of You".  Once again, thank you so much for helping to create some wonderful memories."
Danielle, Hazlewood Castle, February 2012

"I just wanted to drop you and your colleagues a quick email to say thank you so much for playing at our recent wedding at Rowton Castle.  You were amazing and I nearly cried when you played "One Day Like This"!!  It was so beautiful and so moving.  So many of our guests said how amazing you were and it's a shame I was outside in the freezing cold whilst the guests were having such a lovely time listening to you inside.  Thank you so much again, I think I might go to the next wedding fayre just to come along and listen to you and relive my lovely day!"
Janine, Rowton Castle, February 2012

"Once again, thank you so much for the beautiful music on Saturday - it was a pleasure to hear you play.  Heather was very surprised and loved the music.  So many of our guests made a point of commenting on how fantastic you sounded to us.  Ellie - our two year old daughter - loved the music and that's why she was asking for 'more, more' after you played Elbow for Heather's walk down the aisle!  The four of you played a big part in making our day so special.  I hope you enjoy the Indian sweets, just a small token of our gratitude.  Please pass on our regards and wishes to your fellow musicians."
Heather and Jaswinder, Wroxeter Hotel, February 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment