Wednesday 30 March 2011

March!

What an incredible month it's been!  We've been all over this month, visiting old favourites of ours: Rowton CastlePrestwold HallDunchurch Park HotelMoxhull Hall and Ettington Park Hotel.  We have revisited some truly gorgeous venues: Ansty HallNunsmere HallNewton Park HotelEttington ChaseEastnor Castle and Hampton Manor, and also visited some venues for the first time, such as: The Merchant Taylor's Hall in London and The Crowne Plaza Hotel in Liverpool.

We have also been busy with even more new repertoire!  Feeling Good (Nina Simone), It Must Be Love (Madness), Bad Romance (Lady Gaga), Kashmir (Led Zeppelin), May It Be (Enya), Take My Breath Away (Berlin), The Wonder Of You (Elvis), I Think We're Alone Now (Tiffany), Isn't She Lovely (Stevie Wonder), Like A Prayer (Madonna), One (Metallica), Teenage Wasteland (The Who) and She's Always A Woman (Billy Joel).  Phew!  We have been having some seriously fun rehearsals with all the new music!

Talking of serious fun, we have just had a photo shoot!  We are currently busy assembling some new publicity material, but here's a preview taken at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery.



*      *      *

"Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, we have just returned form our honey moon. Just wanted to say how much we loved the trio at our wedding, especially in the pavilion. A few of our guests said how it felt like they were on the titanic! The music, food ect was just perfect. Our day was wonderful, so thanks for being part of that.  Thanks for playing at our wedding, the day was just magical :)"
    Natalie, New Hall Hotel 


"Just a quick email to say how beautiful the music was for our day. I'm really sorry we didnt get to speak to you (the day went by in a blur!). The music was simply stunning and made our day perfect. All our guests commented on how it made both the ceremony and time afterwards feel so relaxed. I will, without question be recommending you to anyone who asks and if we can leave a comment on the website we will do so. Thanks once again and maybe we will meet again at a friend or relatives wedding!"
 Anthony and Alex, Curradine Barns

 "Now back at my desk I just wanted to say thank you very much for Nero's performance during our evening at Ettington Chase on Wednesday.  I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to say this in person on the night!  So, please take this as the round of applause you would have received for the beautiful music you played throughout."
Janis, Ettington Chase

"I was so pleased with the service that I received from the Nero String Quartet for our wedding - I loved the fact that you really listened to what we wanted, and were really accommodating.  I got so many compliments from the guests - your performance was flawless and I couldn't have been happier.  I especially loved you accompanying our hymns, and the fact that you'd learnt them specifically for our day.  I genuinely wouldn't hesitate in recommending you to anyone, and will certainly be contacting you again if we ever arrange any other events.  Thank you for everything!" 
Mrs Pip Fanning, Dunchurch Park

 "We're now back from honeymoon so I thought I'd drop you a quick e-mail to pass on our thanks to the quartet for the work you did for us on our wedding day.  We received many postitive comments from our guests and we were also very impressed by the quality of your work and the atmosphere that the quartet created at both the church and wedding breakfast. It was certainly money well spent and contributed to what was a great day.Thanks again and all the best."
 Matt, Crowne Plaza Liverpool

"I wanted to say thank you for playing at our wedding. I'm looking forward to seeing the recording of you as I was so nervous I blocked everything out. My husband said how good you were and really set the mood."
Danielle, Prestwold Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment